[TechAssist] CTC169PTV *** Green Anode Button Arching***

  • From: John & Sharon Mikowich <spacenut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tech Assist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 02:12:54 -0400

CTC169PTV *** Green Anode Button Arching***

Hi Everyone;

      I posted this once before for this problem, well it took the
customer a while to decide but finally wants it fixed. What I would like
to know is the part number for the ANODE KIT, also how many bottles of
fluid do I need to refill the cavity, & another question from all the
post that was sent back to me on this, what type of silicone is everyone
using to repair the gasket? ( Permatex, Clear RTV,etc.)

Thank You in Advance;

John Mikowich
East Side Tv.