[TechAssist] Re: CTC169PTV *** Green Anode Button Arching***

  • From: wpt19@xxxxxxxxx (Pete)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:40:41 -0400

One recommendation, make sure when you finish the repair of the green
crt, to measure the hi voltage, if it is excessive, check the power
supply voltages, (143V  running, on B+),   remove some refrigerant from
the other 2 tubes if there is to much pressure on them, to avoid new
leaking in the future.
Another tip; to much brightness and contrast, get the refrigerant
hotter,  making damage on the gaskets.
Good luck!

pete

Perdomo TV Inc. Since 1972
Miami, Fl.

     Hi Everyone;
=A0=A0I posted this once before for this problem, well it took the
customer a while to decide but finally wants it fixed. What I would like
to know is the part number for the ANODE KIT, also how many bottles of
fluid do I need to refill the cavity, & another question from all the
post that was sent back to me on this, what type of silicone is everyone
using to repair the gasket? ( Permatex, Clear RTV,etc.)

Thank You in Advance;

John Mikowich
East Side Tv.