[TechAssist] Re: CTC169 vertical

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:13:08 -0500

Agreed...resolder the entire sweep circuit , whether they look good or not.

Recently I have purchased a magnifying headset from MCM # 22-7810 ( Page 538
in their current catalog) for $9.......with these you can easily resolder
ALL connections and actually see precisely what you are doing hands free!
Makes resoldering dense areas easy.....
==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@xxxxxxxx
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd