[TechAssist] Re: CRT coolant??

  • From: Excel1819@xxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 12:00:26 EDT

Hi guys!  We have the RCA coolant and it says on the bottle 70% ethylene
glycol and 30% glycerin.  Doesn't say anything about any other ingredients.
We are selling these 12 oz. bottles for $4.95 today thru June.  Let me know
if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.                      " The Best RCA / GE Parts
1819 Mentor Ave.                                  Distributor In The World "
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212
800-733-3329 ph
800-735-8007 fax
Excel1819@xxxxxx - temporary

<A HREF="http://www.exceldistributinginc.com";>www.ExcelDistributingInc.com</A>

Exactly what do you mean by this, Philip?  The glycerine is what makes the
coolant work better optically.  What would a "standard mixture" be?

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL