[TechAssist] Re: CROWN AMCRON MICROTECH-1000

  • From: "Rafael Gallegos" <gallegra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 19:51:20 -0700

somehow seems like the protection circuit it's on and as long as you have =
the protection circuit on you won't have any output. What's causes the =
protection to be on?. Shorted output most of the time, leaky transistor =
prior to the power otput transistors, or maybe the the circuit itself is =
defective.try to bypass the protection circuit and measure voltage in all =
the current sensing resistors to see wich transistor is drawing more =
current but before you bypass the protection put a 100w bulb in series =
with the a.c.
good luck.

Rafael Gallegos
Lead electronics technician
Rockford corp.

>>> t8872695@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/03/01 08:03PM >>>

Hello.
I wonder this one has relay that turn on the output transistors. Check =
this
relay close or not.Also remove the colectors of all transistor output. =
then
turn on unit with input max.
check what happen.Check signal at the colectors with scope.
good luck .