[TechAssist] Re: Boards Remanufacturing Companies like PTS

  • From: "Kevin Harris" <kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:36:07 -0500

Howdy Mark,   here's our story.
Tritronics started having modules rebuilt around 3 years ago. Our first venture
was with PTS. This was to source a choice to our customers for price increases
on Zenith boards. We were fairly successful in this venture ,but eventually had
disagreements in warranty modules we incurred and had to part our ways. Next we
turned to National for rebuilt boards. Great quality , better warranty ,
but....... was extremely slow on turn around, causing back order conditions we
could not tolerate nor could our customers. We then got in contact with
Tristate modules and has been one of best moves made. Quality is high, Tech
support is top notch, Warranty is longer (1 yr.) and inventory is vast on all
manufactors boards. Will be doing a new program (soon to be announced) with
them on almost any board or chassis.
  We have not used any other rebuilder out there, so I can not comment about
them , but have not heard of any solid complaints against them.
Kevin Harris
kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
800-638-3328 x1241
Tritronics Inc.
Authorized parts for Aiwa,Denon,Hitachi,JVC,NAP,RCA,Sanyo,Sony,Toshiba,Zenith