[TechAssist] Re: Are these transistors counterfeit?

  • From: Al L <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 00:50:26 -0700

Gary,
    Certainly could be!You could try em and see if they work and get
hot.What a crock!
    I have a cold,its supposed to rain again,and no date for the weekend,but
I had a good time lkast weekend with a new friend,all weekend! Looking
forward to seeing you in July,unless Sars is getting out of hand. al

Al Leatherman
224 Rt. 46
Mine Hill, NJ. 07803
973-361-5796