[TechAssist] Any ideas on Sylvania SST4273

  • From: Royal19960@xxxxxxx
  • To: gizmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 09:53:53 EDT

Hi all.
I have a Sylvania SST4273 in the shop. It is dead. Here is what I found so
far.
Volts on the switches=3.5V
Volts of collector of H output=46
Crystal on micro not oscillating. I do get a pulse about twice a second but
it will not oscillate. I replaced the crystal, no differance
I called " tech assist" at Funai and the guy said they have a flyback problem
but I can't see how that would kill the crystal. He also said there is a uPC
problem with these set but he does not even troubleshoot or assist over the
phone.
Any of you run into this before I order a micro and fly and then find out
it's something else?
Thanks in advance
Roy

Roy E. Adams C.E.T./C.A.
Bonded TV Service
5158 W Forest Home Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53219
414-541-9111
Bondedtv.com
We have over 8,000 tubes listed on the website
Web hosting at only $50.00 per year at BondedHost.com