[TechAssist] Advertising your Service.

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 19:58:07 -0400

OK...had to change the subject line.
I guess this could fit to TechAssist, since it's a problem we all
suffer from.
     Being the weekend, Jay may let this ride.

I'm stuck here...why not get the next one that answers this, just
change the email address to our Chat.

I can't do it,  because I'm setting up a new Mac Laptop, and Address
Files are not set up.

"Lefty" Doug isn't fast enough.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx

teltek@xxxxxxxxx

"Learn from past mistakes.Or you are bound to repeat them"