[TechAssist] Re: Advent M#328A Dead need parts info

  • From: Jorge Camboni <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:27:19 -0500

There is a way to send files up to 1GB without relying on email;
you just upload it to this website and it remains there for
7 days for anybody's download (they even send an email to the
downloader you choose with the complete link for straight
downloading)  just go to the following site:

https://www.yousendit.com/applogic/blank.aspx

It works great. Anyone might need it sooner or later

Jorge

At 01:42 p.m. 18/08/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>I have all the info here in a Zip file but the Upload isn't working in the
>members area. Can you handle a 12 Meg file ?
>Keith Trumbla
>www.bemelectronics.com
>Suite 212-530 Century St
>Winnipeg, Manitoba
>Canada   R3H 0Y4
>Ph.204.775.2875

Jorge Camboni, GY Electronics, Richardson, TX