[TechAssist] Re: $64,000 question

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 12:24:29 -0400

Yes and no.
I have several 20" combos at home. My RCA TV/VCR takes aRCA  DVD in the
A/V input and plays OK.
My other TV/VCR is a Panasonic and at least with the DVD I tried at the
time, it did the light/dark cycling.
I cannot say if it's the combination of brands,another words, will a
different DVD be OK? Is it the TV, the DVD, or the incompatability of
the two models that's the cause. try and see.
Phil Bader

Keith Trumbla wrote:

>I am doing a custom install using 13" TV/VCR combos from Toshiba. Model #
>MV13DN2C .  I am mounting a DVD player underneath it on a TV bracket hung from
>the ceiling. Will the DVD player plugged into the front A/V jacks cause the
>Copy Guard in the VCR to activate and mess up my picture ?
>TIA
>Keith Trumbla
>www.bemelectronics.com
>Suite 212-530 Century St.
>Winnipeg Canada R3H 0Y4
>Ph.204.775.2875
>Fax.204-774-9192

>Lost Password:
>Email Archives:

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx