[TechAssist] Re: 2sc5148

  • From: "Leonard Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:23:11 -0500

I use them all the time in Sonys with no problem.  They test no differently
from the Sony supplied parts in gain, junction bias, nor actual output level
and timing in the circuit.  I have even had some from Sony test with a gain
of 7, where the minimum spec from Toshiba is 8.  Could be variability in my
tester, but the point is that there is no discernable difference in
measurements or variability between individual parts.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Electronics World
1261 NW 76 Blvd
Gainesville, FL 32606