[TechAssist] Re: 220v THE ABSOLUTE END!

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:48:37 -0500

OK guys, enough of the 220 volt discussion on-list. I have
been lenient but it is totally off-topic for the purpose of
this list.
Doug

SRFANDTRF@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Villy Boor?
> AS YOU STATED
> "There must always be a point where the body's natural resistance reduces the
> current flow to a safe level. "
> Exactly my point!
> Surf & Turf
>
> > Villy Boor
> > --Boorelec Durban
> >   Please sir try to get the basis of this arguement, it is purely Ohms law
> > and the requirements of quantity of energy to kill and why. You are
> > bringing into the equation the resistance of the epidermis at low voltage,
> > where is your point. There must always be a point where the body's natural
> > resistance reduces the current flow to a safe level. I have never heard of
> > someone being electrocuted wearing rubber gloves, is this a valid point? I
> > doubt it
> >
> > On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 08:50:00
> > SRFANDTRF wrote:
> > >Hmmmmm, You say the "voltage is irrelevant"?  You say that it's all the
> > >amperage. . . funny, I never heard of anyone getting electrocuted from a
> > 12
> > >volt car battery and they can produce 300 amps!
> > >
> > >Merry Christmas
> > >
> > >Donald J. De Sario
> > >Surf &Turf Servicing
> > >4936 Provens Dr.
> > >Akron, Ohio  44319
> > >330-896-4188
> > >

> > >srfandtrf@xxxxxxx

> > industry
> > minutes
> > knowlege
> > again

> > >------------------------------------------
> > >Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here:
> > >http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.html
> > >------------------------------------------
> > >To REMOVE your email address, click here:
> > > http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
> > >To CHANGE your email address, click here:
> > > http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html

> > Get 25MB, POP3, Spam Filtering with LYCOS MAIL PLUS for $19.95/year.
> > http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus&ref=lmtplus
> > Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here:
> >  http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
> >  http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html

Doug Keller          "Learn from the mistakes of others,
Wis-Kel Electronics   because you won't live long enough
101 Freeland Ave.     to make them all yourself"
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxx
Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: