[TAML] Re: Freelists backup list

  • From: Kelli Halliburton <kelli217@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: teamamiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 12:26:06 -0600

x-no-archive: yes

Kevin Hopkins wrote:

At 10:21 PM -0600 12/19/09, Kelli Halliburton wrote:

[snip]

the Freelists organization stores and archives all posts to the list (unless they include the header line "x-no-archive: yes")

How would one go about inserting such a line for site specific email?

I would imagine that it would depend on your email program.

Generally, though, it's possible to do so manually by including the line as the first line of the body of your message, as done here in this one, and making sure to put a blank line after that, before the message text. I will check the archives after I send this and see if it works.