[team2039] Re: robotics post competition meeting

  • From: "Lesko, Kenneth R HS" <ken.lesko@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 11:24:49 -0400

Great season everyone!  We need to get all receipts turned in and do a main
season actual spending update to the budget/cost spreadsheet.  We should do
this while it is fresh in everybody’s mind. The spreadsheet is behind several
submittals of receipts to the Community Foundation of NI we need to rectify
this.  This year’s budget/actuals plays an important role in determining how
much sponsorship funding will be needed next year, especially if you are going
to budget for two regional’s and the nationals.  We have never put together a
budget that had such a plan and we may need to do more fundraising and
sponsorship work over the summer to pull this off.

Regards,

Ken Lesko

Rockford Robotics Sponsorship Mentor

Hamilton Sundstrand Electric Systems