[team2039] FW: Middle school workshop tomorrow!

  • From: Adam Czerwonka <Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 11:02:54 -0500

Big Thank yous to all of you who will be helping out at the Eisenhower Middle
School Robotics Workshop tomorrow (Wed. May 18) for 5-6:30 at our shop.  If you
are able to come early (about 4:30) to set up we would really appreciate your
help.  As of now I have 25 students who will be attending.  (This is a very
busy time and many students had conflicts.... also I'm still getting permission
slips turned in so this number may change!)  As of now we will have about 4
students per group.

Thanks Again!!!

Chris

Christina Magee, NBCT
Physics - Team 8B
Eisenhower Middle School
Rockford Public Schools

***
The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this email, and
refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
****