[team2039] Re: Presenters

  • From: Kimberly Waterson <kimberly@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 12:47:26 -0600

Adam...

Just wanted to give you a heads up on Morgan schedule this week in case she
didn't have the chance to pass the information on to you.

Morgan is on the snow sculpting team for Auburn High School (sculpting
started this morning and will continue through Saturday).  At this point,
Morgan is not sure if she will be able to attend robotics this week as it
depends on the progress the team makes and how well the snow cooperates.

-Kimberly

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Adam Czerwonka <
Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  I need to know who will be presenting the sponsorship presentation for
> Woodward.  The presentation will be next Monday from 4:00  to 4:30 PM at
> Woodward.  Please be here by 3:45 so we can get setup.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Adam Czerwonka
> *Engineer*
> *Woodward - Turbine Fluid Systems & Controls*
> *Tel: 815-639-6313*
> *Fax: 815-639-5247*
> *Email: **aczerw@xxxxxxxxxxxx* <aczerw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

> *THESE COMMODITIES, TECHNOLOGY OR SOFTWARE WERE EXPORTED FROM THE U.S. IN
> ACCORDANCE WITH THE EXPORT ADMINISTRATION REGULATIONS.  DIVERSION CONTRARY
> TO U.S. LAW IS PROHIBITED.*

> ***
> The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the
> individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
> email in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this
> email, and refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
> ***

JPEG image