[team2039] Re: Milwaukee Robofest - September 24-25

  • From: Dan Reitsch <danreitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 17:11:31 -0500

Hello Adam,
I won't be able to make it to the robotics event since I'll be busy with homecoming. Sorry for my absence at the team meatings I've had golf matches nearly ever Tuesday and Thursday. I should be able to make it next week.

   Thanks,
   Dan Reitsch

On Sep 15, 2011, at 1:47 PM, Adam Czerwonka <Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There is a robotics event up in Milwaukee being put on by UPS (ultimate protection squad) next weekend (September 24-25). Please reply if you are available and interested in attending this event with the team. We need to try to determine if we can get enough students and mentors to make it worth going.

Please reply by Monday so we can plan accordingly.

Thanks,

Adam

Rockford Robotics
Team 2039
www.rockfordrobotics.com
www.usfirst.org

***
The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return e- mail, delete this email, and refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
****