[team2039] Milwaukee Robofest - September 24-25

  • From: Adam Czerwonka <Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:47:33 -0500

There is a robotics event up in Milwaukee being put on by UPS (ultimate
protection squad) next weekend (September 24-25).  Please reply if you are
available and interested in attending this event with the team.  We need to try
to determine if we can get enough students and mentors to make it worth going.

Please reply by Monday so we can plan accordingly.

Thanks,

Adam

Rockford Robotics
Team 2039
www.rockfordrobotics.com
www.usfirst.org

***
The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this email, and
refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
****