[team2039] Meeting Schedule

  • From: christina magee <christina.magee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 19:18:36 -0600

Rockford Robotics will meet on Tuesday December 13.  The animation team
will work on some training for newer members, the mechanical team can
review Mr. Rhodes' CAD assignment and get organized for the upcoming build
season, programmers.... I'm sure Mr. McInerney has something for you to
begin working on and I KNOW Mrs. Johnson has tons of public relations work
to be done!  Ms. Magee would like to meet with any students interested in
leadership positions.

*If you were unable to attend any part of the mandatory safety meeting last
Thurs. you will be required to watch the video of the training ASAP.  Mrs.
Johnson is keeping track of those of you who were in attendance.  Also
required are the completion of the Rockford Robotics Handbook Contract and
the FIRST student registration that is done online. *

So we all hope to see you at Tuesday's meeting!!!

On Wednesday December 14 our team will tour the da Vinci Robot at Rockford
Memorial Hospital.  Meet in the main lobby of RMH at 4:15.  The tour starts
at 4:30 and should last about an hour.

There will be no Rockford Robotics meetings on Thursday Dec. 15, Tuesday
Dec. 20, Thursday Dec. 22, Tuesday Dec. 27, Thursday Dec. 29, and Tuesday
Jan. 3.

*Mandatory Team Meeting on Thursday January 5 from 5-7 pm.*
*Mentor Meeting Thursday January 5 starting at 7 pm to plan the kick off
day agenda and parent meeting.*
**
**
Kick off meeting for *Parents and Students* will be on Saturday January 7.
This is an all day event where we receive this year's game challenge -
Please don't miss this important event!  More detailed information about
the specifics of this event will follow shortly.
**