[team2039] FIRST Lego League Results

  • From: christina magee <christina.magee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 20:02:29 -0600

Great News for FIRST of Rockford!
Our FIRST "little cousins,"  Is It Snack Time Yet? (Eisenhower's FIRST Lego
League team) had a wonderful day today at their regional competition!
We won the best table score award and we were one of three teams to qualify
for the state championship event on January 21, 2012.  The other teams to
qualify for state were the RoboChimps from Batavia and the Techies from
Mount Prospect. Congratulations to all of the FLL teams for a wonderful
day filled with "coopertition"!

Thank you to Eli, Mark, Murry and Alex for representing Rockford Robotics
today and for helping re-set the Lego tables!