[team2039] Game hint

  • From: Adam Czerwonka <Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 14:18:33 -0600

http://frcdirector.blogspot.com/2011/12/frc-game-hint-1.html

There are a bunch of LED light assemblies of different colors and infrared
photoelectric sensors... they also keep using the term 'Luminary' for the
speakers at the kickoff... it sounds like this game may be played using some
lights!

Maybe light gates... we have to shine a particular color of light into a sensor
in order to get the correct game piece to be dispensed by a tower???

Start your engines... less than 24 hours until we find out!

***
The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this email, and
refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
****