[team2039] FW: News from Rockford Robotics -- May 2, 2011

  • From: "Lesko, Kenneth R HS" <ken.lesko@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 14:34:59 -0400

Teammates and parents.  I have a HS sponsor who would like to see some video
footage of us deploying our Mini-bot.  If anyone has this type of footage
please send a file to me.  I would ask Joanna but I’m pretty sure she sticks to
still photography.

Regards,

Ken Lesko

Rockford Robotic Sponsorship Mentor

Hamilton Sundstrand Electric Systems

Systems Integrated Product Team Lead

A350XWB Ram Air Turbine System

Phone (815) 226-5135

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged
information of Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation and its affiliated companies. If
you are not the intended recipient please 1) do not disclose, copy, distribute
or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return e-mail, and
3) delete all copies (including all attachments) from your computer. Your
cooperation is greatly appreciated.