[team2039] Driver Try-Outs

  • From: Eli Ball <elib14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 21:20:40 -0600

Hello Everybody,

Try-Outs for being driver this year will be held on *Saturday, February 4th
(this upcoming Saturday)*

If you are interested in trying out for driver, there is a clip-board by
the sign in sheet that we would like  you to  please sign.This is so we can
get rough estimate of how many people are trying out.

Keep in mind a couple things....

1. You *MUST* be able to make to competition on* March 21-24* and that is
for any driver/ human player position ( You have to know if you can
by Saturday)
2. You will be putting in more hours and expected to come consistently

I would encourage everyone to try out. It is a great learning experience
and you might even find out you like driving. Please Note: Even if you
cannot make all the days on the competition we are still willing to test
you (depending on how many people who can try-out). You just will not be
considered for driver.

The actual test/tests will be revealed to you guys on Saturday but if you
have any general questions like about eligibility, competition or
other. Please Ask!

Good Luck,
            Eli