[team2039] Re: Animation Team Extra Hours

  • From: Dustin Lockwood <c4trucks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 10:45:46 -0600

On 12/1/2011 9:16 PM, christina magee wrote:
Thanks Mr. McInerney for helping out! Sunday afternoon/evening is my paper grading time but since we're launching rockets this week my turn in baskets are empty! So I can help out too. Just let me know if you need me.
Thanks,
Miss Magee

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 9:08 PM, Eli Ball <elib14@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:elib14@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Probably till you guys get done :) Most likely only 2 -3 hours at
    most

    On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 8:11 PM, <IVES6RUS@xxxxxxx
    <mailto:IVES6RUS@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

        Alex,
        We are planning on being there at 3 p.m. We appreciate your
        dad taking the time to watch us crazy children for a while.
        I just don't know how long we'll be staying. MAYBE DUSTIN OR
        ELI CAN TELL US. :D
        -Austin
        In a message dated 12/1/2011 7:30:15 P.M. Central Standard
        Time, stickerextreme7@xxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:stickerextreme7@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

            I talked to my dad, Mr. McInerney and he said we could be
            there.  Exactly what time do you want to meet. Anytime
            after 2 works for me on saturday and on sunday anytime
            after 1.
            Alex
            On Dec 1, 2011, at 6:38 PM, Dustin Lockwood wrote:

            > The animation team needs a few extra hours of work. We
            need a mentor who can help us out around three or later on
            sunday so as to finish up with video editing and put
            together the final product.

Thank you guys, the help is much appreciated and we should definitely be able to finish up now.

Dustin