[team2039] Re: Animation Team Extra Hours

  • From: IVES6RUS@xxxxxxx
  • To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 22:16:03 -0500 (EST)

Ok.. I'll have to memorize my mom's cell phone number, then. :3

In a message dated 12/1/2011 9:08:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
elib14@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Probably  till you guys get done :) Most likely only 2 -3 hours at  most

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 8:11 PM, <_IVES6RUS@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:IVES6RUS@xxxxxxx) > wrote:

Alex,
We are planning on being there at 3 p.m. We appreciate your dad taking  the
time to watch us crazy children for a while.
I just don't know how long we'll be staying. MAYBE DUSTIN OR ELI CAN  TELL
US. :D
-Austin

In a message dated 12/1/2011 7:30:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,
_stickerextreme7@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:stickerextreme7@xxxxxxxxx)  writes:

I  talked to my dad, Mr. McInerney and he said we could be there.   Exactly
what time do you want to meet. Anytime after 2 works for me on  saturday
and on sunday anytime after 1.
Alex
On Dec 1, 2011, at 6:38  PM, Dustin Lockwood wrote:

> The animation team needs a few  extra hours of work. We need a mentor who
can help us out around three or  later on sunday so as to finish up with
video editing and put together the  final product.