[team-oid] Re: Single country maps online

  • From: Arnoud van der Wel <wel@xxxxxx>
  • To: team-oid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:25:54 +0200

Hi Marco,

I caught the broken zip file yesterday, but you fixed that before I had a chance to ask...

This problem is with the new zip file, filesize 110502016 bytes, zip file is fine, have a look in
7104004.img (filesize 22779904 bytes) if you have the time.

Regards,

Arnoud.

dom wrote:
Arnoud,

thanks for using the maps. :-D
When did you download this package? Was your zip extracting without any
problems?
And how big was your map zip file, about 100 MB? I found that the upload
of the netherland map was broken,
so I restartet the upload. Maybe you got a broken zip package.
But I will also have a look on it and check this. Currently I'm fighting
with small bugs like this.
If I got a solution I will recreate the maps.

Thank you.

Regards,
Marco

Arnoud van der Wel wrote:
Hi Marco,

Thank you for the super work!

I have been using your maps of the Netherlands since april this year,
and they are getting better all the time!

I have been eagerly awaiting your 0910 release (lots of little fixes
close to where I live).

Unfortunately, the map set seems to be broken. Mapsource crashes on
startup, and if I examine the maps (eg. 7104004.img) in GpsMapEdit, I
get lines way off the map. (should be obvious if you try this).

Parts of the map (eg around N51.62 E5.55) are also completely and
obviously broken.

Any idea what is going on?

Regards,

Arnoud.

Team OiD wrote:
Hi,

the single country maps are also up to date now.

The upload is complete now, aso maps should be working now.

If not, send me an email.

You will find them at: maps.team-oid.de

Marco