[team-oid] Re: Single country maps online

  • From: "Michael Fuereder" <mik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team-oid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:05:20 +0200 (CEST)

> Arnoud,
>
> thanks for using the maps. :-D
> When did you download this package? Was your zip extracting without any
> problems?
> And how big was your map zip file, about 100 MB? I found that the upload
> of the netherland map was broken,
> so I restartet the upload. Maybe you got a broken zip package.
> But I will also have a look on it and check this. Currently I'm fighting
> with small bugs like this.

You could post the md5/sha1sums from each zip and each file in the
zipfiles in an extra txt-file on the download server so everyone can
verify that the download is ok.

In the blogstyle-variant on your homepage i once asked for a short
description of your workflow and parameters for the programs involved. I
am still very interested in the process.

> Regards,
> Marco
Michael