[teachhull] Re: Summer

  • From: "Gary Williamson" <GWilliamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <teachhull@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:33:56 +0100

Hi Linda

Congratulations. I have not heard anything yet, how did you find out?
Would love to celebrate whenever.

Regards
Garry

>>> linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  >>>
Hi Everyone,
Just got back from hols and found good news that had passed.  Hope
everyone else was successful.  I agree with Alex that was people on
course that kept me going rather than the course itself.  Good Luck to
all who are going onto BA course have decided not doing myself as you
probably know.  Just one question when get this certificate is everyone
going to Huddersfield when we get the dates or everyone staying in Hull
for the presentation.  Would be interested to know.  Enjoy rest of
Summer
From Linda
p.s. am willing to go for drink at begining of next term if anyone wants
to celebrate finish of course.  Lets see if we can arrange date.  Let me
know if anyone else is interested.