[teachhull] Re: Summer

  • From: Tom Hodgson <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: teachhull@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 19:35:46 +0100

Hi, good news, Linda. I just found out I passed.

Andrew said something about contacting Huddersfield uni to see how we get our certificates.

Hope I can find a new job now as I finish mine on 31st of August lol.

Linda Walster wrote:

Hi Everyone,
Just got back from hols and found good news that had passed. Hope everyone else was successful. I agree with Alex that was people on course that kept me going rather than the course itself. Good Luck to all who are going onto BA course have decided not doing myself as you probably know. Just one question when get this certificate is everyone going to Huddersfield when we get the dates or everyone staying in Hull for the presentation. Would be interested to know. Enjoy rest of Summer
From Linda
p.s. am willing to go for drink at begining of next term if anyone wants to celebrate finish of course. Lets see if we can arrange date. Let me know if anyone else is interested.