[TCUG] Where are they now

  • From: Bull Peter <Peter.Bull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TCUG e-mail list posting (E-mail)" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 18:22:16 -0000

Can anyone help, I've still not got a valid e-mail address for the nominated
TCUG contact in the authorities listed below, and they haven't answered the
mail shot I sent last year (or the e-mail address I was given doesn't work).
If you can give me an e-mail address of anyone who works in the traffic
control field for any of them I would be grateful.

Pete Bull

Blaenau Gwent County Council
Bracknell Forest Borough Council
Bridge End County Borough Council
Caernarfon
Carmarthenshire County Council
Ceridigion County Council
Conwy County Borough Council
Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
Falkirk Council
Harrogate Borough Council
Hartlepool Borough Council
Isle of Anglesey County Council
Luton Borough Council
Merthyr Tydfil County B.C.
Monmothshire County Council
Newport County Borough Council
Pembrokeshire County Council
Portsmouth
Renfrewshire
Scottish Borders Council
Shropshire Consultancy Services
South Dublin County Council
St Edmundsbury Borough Council
Tameside MBC
Thurrock Council
Torfaen Borough Council
Vale of Glamorgan Council
Western Islands Council

Planning Transport & Highways, Sheffield City Council
Howden House, 1 Union Street, Sheffield, S1 2SH
Tel. (0114) 273 6174    Fax (0114) 273 6182

The information in this email is confidential. The contents may not be
disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you are not the
addressee, please tell us by using the reply facility in your email software as
soon as possible. Sheffield City Council cannot accept any responsibility for
the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a
public network.  If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or
amended please tell us as soon as possible.