[TCUG] Re: TSEU Sentinel Controller

  • From: "Tony Sharp" <Tony.Sharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:59:06 +0100

We've experienced similar problems with PEEK controllers and on at least
one site we installed a short length of guardrail ling with 4mm steel
welded to it to protect the boards (The other one we replaced the
controller!)

Anthony Sharp=20
Engineer (Traffic Signals)=20
Highways

South Gloucestershire Council=20
Broad lane, Yate BS37 7FY=20

Tel:    (01454) 86 3605=20
Fax:   (01454) 86 3757=20

Find out more about the work of the Highways Section at:
www.southglos.gov.uk/highways

=20

=20