[TCUG] Re: Stand by for MVD vandalism!

  • From: mark.wedgwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 14:52:41 -0000

Dear All
Just to clarify Peter's point: I didn't see the news report BUT we do have a
number of sites where ANPR (police vehicle recognition) cameras mounted on
the to of signal heads, could this have been that?

PS: for those of you who knew Gerry Garraghan here in Ipswich, I have taken
over from him.

Regards

Mark Wedgwood
Team Leader
Traffic Control & Street Lighting

?: (01473) 432833
?: GH3/74E, Planning, Transport & Regeneration, Grafton House, 15-17 Russell
Road, Ipswich IP1 2DE.
?: http://www.ipswich.gov.uk

"Ipswich becomes a University Town on the 1st August 2007.  Ipswich Borough
Council supports University Campus Suffolk and Suffolk New College."