[TCUG] SMEs in public procurement

  • From: "Bull Peter" <Peter.Bull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 16:26:47 +0100

The Office of Government Commerce is running a small review on the role
of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in public procurement.
As you can imagine, this is a topic close to the hearts (and pockets) of
some of our suppliers but is also one which has an immediate and
continuing relevance to our industry.
Part of the OGC review includes a short questionnaire specifically for
public procurers and those representing contracting authorities.
In the interests of improving and simplifying how we (both purchasers
and suppliers) do our jobs you may like to complete the questionnaire
which can be found at http://www.ogc.gov.uk/SME_Consultation.asp

Peter Bull

--
Peter Bull
Traffic Information & Control Manager

Sheffield City Council, 2-10 Carbrook Hall Road, Sheffield S9 2DB
Tel: (0114) 273 6174   Fax: (0114) 273 6182

The information in this email is
intended for the addressee(s) only.
If you are not the addressee, please
tell us by using the reply facility
in your email software as soon as
possible.
Sheffield City Council cannot accept
any responsibility for the accuracy
or completeness of this message as it
has been transmitted over a public
network. If you suspect that the
message may have been intercepted or
amended please tell us as soon as
possible.
Sheffield City Council may monitor all email passing through its networks.