[TCUG] Open Meeting - Wednesday 13 June

  • From: Bull Peter <Peter.Bull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 17:43:55 +0100

Here's the agenda for next Wednesday's meeting, we've had a late withdrawl
but that gives us a chance to use the second slot for an update about the
new Local Transport Bill - the one where we all get to work for a PTE.

Peter Bull
Sheffield City Council

CSS Traffic Systems Group (TCUG) Open Meeting

Wednesday 13 June 2007 for 10.30 start

CSRC, Chadwick Street, Westminster, London

Agenda

1.      Apologies for Absence

2.      Minutes of last meeting

3.      Matters arising not on Agenda

4.      Presentation (1100 hrs approx)

        TfL Streetscape Guidance - Tim Piper from Transport for London

5.      Briefing and discussion about the potential impact of the Local
        Transport Bill - Peter Bull, Sheffield City Council

        Lunch (1215 approx)

6.      Temporary 'wireless' traffic signals - Anthony Sharp SW TCUG

7.      'Passively Safe' signals poles - Anthony Sharp SW TCUG

8.      Key issues and reports from DfT Liaison/TSG Committee/EITAC and
other Meetings

9.      Member Reports and current freelist topics

10.     Any Other Business

Close 1500 hours

Following Meeting:

Wednesday 17 October 2007, 1000 for 1030 start, CRSC, Chadwick Street
Westminster

--
Peter Bull
Traffic Information & Control Manager

The information in this email is
intended for the addressee(s) only.
If you are not the addressee, please
tell us by using the reply facility
in your email software as soon as
possible.
Sheffield City Council cannot accept
any responsibility for the accuracy
or completeness of this message as it
has been transmitted over a public
network. If you suspect that the
message may have been intercepted or
amended please tell us as soon as
possible.
Sheffield City Council may monitor all email passing through its networks.