[TCUG] Re: LED Signal Heads

  • From: "Matthew Smith" <MASmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 11:07:28 +0100

The new Germanic single light source products are currently being offered a=
t the same price as the existing LEDs, although a "single source" tells me =
that they are expecting prices to fall as production and customer take up i=
ncreases.

The situation was likened to buying a large plasma TV last year and buying =
the same product in two years time.

Matt