[TCUG] Re: LED Heads - Siemens vs Peek

  • From: "Probert, Norman" <Norman.Probert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:47:44 -0000

Shirley

What about Mmmonitron ?

Norman Probert
AmeyMouchel

 -----Original Message-----
From:   shirleyreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:shirleyreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   27 October 2003 12:12 pm
To:     tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc:     davidmatthewson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [TCUG] LED Heads - Siemens vs Peek

Dear all

We are currently trying to weigh up the pros and cons of Siemens Helios LED
heads and Peek Elite LED heads. We would like to know who is using each
type of head, how many, for how long and whether you have any comments
about their reliability.

We need this information as soon as possible, please.

Many thanks

Shirley Reynolds

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail is confidential and
intended to be solely for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain copyright
and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee (or
responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee) please e-mail us at
postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and delete the message from your computer: copying,
distribution, use or disclosure of its contents is strictly prohibited.

As Internet communications are capable of data corruption no responsibility is
accepted for changes made to this message after it was sent. For this reason it
may be inappropriate to rely on advice
contained in any e-mail without obtaining written confirmation of it. In
addition, no liability or responsibility is accepted for viruses and it is your
responsibility to scan attachments (if any).

Please note that for business purposes, outgoing and incoming emails may be
monitored and recorded in accordance with our Email policy.  This includes
scanning incoming emails to detect viruses.

AmeyMouchel is the trading name of the joint venture between Amey Highways Ltd
registered office 13/14 Margaret Street  London W1W 8RN registered in UK
3612746 and Mouchel Parkman UK Ltd registered office West Hall Parvis Road West
Byfleet Surrey KT14 6EZ registered in UK 1686040