[TCUG] LANTERN CONFIG QUERY

  • From: "Bernie Japs" <Bernie.Japs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 12:17:38 +0100

I recently noticed a signal lantern configuration where a '4-in-line'
primary lantern (RAG+RT arrow) has been used on a narrow 'D' island and
the relative 4-aspect secondary lantern is 'L shaped'. It looks unusual
and I would be inclined to use the same '4-in-line' shape for the
secondary lantern in such a case. I assume this lantern presentation is
allowed due to the optics being identical but can any user confirm this?

Bernie Japs
City of Edinburgh Council
This email and files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for
the sole use of the individual or organisation to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this eMail in error please notify the sender immediately
and delete it without using, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its
contents to any other person.
The Council has endeavoured to scan this eMail message and attachments for
computer viruses and will not be liable for any losses incurred by the
recipient.