[TCUG] Re: Dynamic Low Bridge Warning Signs

  • From: "Matthew Smith" <MASmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 08:42:29 +0100

TR2136C - Functional specification for the optical performance of discontin=
uous variable message signs may be a good source of late night reading.

Matthew Smith - Assistant Engineer
Leicestershire County Council
HT&WM | Engineering Services | Traffic Signals.
Tel. 0116 265  | Fax. 0116 265=20
e-mail | masmith(AT)leics.gov.uk=20