[tccrockets] TRA BOD Candidate Résumés Posted (vote for me)

  • From: "gerald meux, JR." <kninja250r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 21:12:19 -0700

For the TRA members apart of TCC who should be voting for the next TRA board
this year:

The résumés for the TRA board have been posted to the TRA website and I, Gerald
Meux, Jr., am one of the candidates running this year.

http://www.tripoli.org/About/Leadership/Elections/2013Elections/tabid/331/Default.aspx

Please take a look at the link and all the candidates résumés (look at mine
too) and be on the look out for the ballots to be mailed to you soon.  I would
like to earn your vote.

If you have any questions on anything about me or my stance/position on
something do not hesitate to call or email me.  I am asking for your vote.

Thank you!
Gerald Meux, Jr.
attending Dairy Aire this year, look forward to meeting you!
Prefect, TRA Las Vegas
2013 TRA BOD Candidate
602-472-5869