[tccrockets] Re: TCC Club meeting - 05/18/14

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCC chat <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 11:17:16 -0700

Membership fees would be in lieu of launch fees - it buys you launch
access, a card (which will enable stats gathering) as well as pays for the
club equipment.
If you go to one launch, its $10/day - if you go to all launches, $55/year
- quite a saving.

Santa Clara would be ~3.5 - 3hrs drive - I live in south san jose (MH) and
it's 3hrs if we have the cleaning party at the same site as last time.