[tccrockets] Re: TCC Blackrock?

  • From: Mike Smith <msmith9144@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 07:41:50 -0700

Hey RK, don't twist my arm any harder. Blackrock is truly the land of Milk and
Honey, and yes Bruno's is our little oasis out on the desert. All you said is
so true my friend. But you left out one thing. Like when we bottomed out on the
train tracks out by Trego.

Nothing better than driving like you stole it out on the Playa, with your eyes
closed.

Count me in, if its like the last weekend of the month. My alfalfa won't let
me leave. I usually irrigating the 1st, and 2nd weekend of the month.

Sent from my iPhone