[tccrockets] Re: Saturday's launch

  • From: "Richard King" <drrbk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 20:18:55 -0800

Porta potties paid (PPP).  That tarp is so heavy, who ever hauls them can
probably leave it on until at the launch site, then there will enough bodies to
remove it.
Probably the best weather of the year!  Have a great time.  Any rain checks on
motors if (someone) can’t be there?  Like a big M skid?

RK