[tccrockets] Re: Saturdays launch

  • From: Jack Garibaldi <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:14:29 -0700

Thursday night

Jack G

From: tccrockets-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:tccrockets-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sam Fineberg
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 3:28 PM
To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tccrockets] Re: Saturdays launch

Jack,
When will you be arriving in Black Rock?

Sam

On 9/13/2011 3:10 PM, JACK GARIBALDI wrote:

Hey Gary

    I talked to Steve and he is in Chicago until Friday but he said we will
probably be on the North side of Kamm about a mile from where we are out
now, so call him to make sure either Saturday morning or Friday night.
559-977-1889 I will start the waiver tomorrow night and confirm with you by
Thursday mid morning because after Thursday night I will be in Black Rock
off the grid and will give them your cell for the waiver.