[tccrockets] Re: Rockets

  • From: "Richard King" <drrbk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 12:20:32 -0800

I think my next rocket might be one of MC's 5.5 V2 as well. I need a section about as long as it's main body tube to lengthen the DX3 anyway. What an excuse to buy another kit....

RK

-----Original Message----- From: James Dougherty
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2014 12:00 PM
To: TCC chat
Subject: [tccrockets] Rockets

Thanks again everyone for showing up to the Christmas party last night; had a great time!

Anyone building anything? I just glued my aft centering ring into my 5.5 MC V2 and am working on a third stage for Nike-Nike-Nike 3-stager ....

Sent from my iPhone

---