[tccrockets] Re: Nike-Nike smoke

  • From: Steve Jurvetson <SJ@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 09:32:44 -0700

James,

How high did the sustainer go?

Here is a link to large versions of the launch shot I luckily managed to
capture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jurvetson/10424302365/sizes/k/
Nice shock rings.

(The flight line shots are generally back lit given the pad placement… it would
be so much better for photography and eye strain and sun burn if we could flip
the orientation 180° in the future)

Steve

Steve Jurvetson

Draper Fisher Jurvetson

Phone:  650-233-9000

Work:                        http://www.DFJ.com/steve

Photoblog:               http://www.DFJ.com/J

Google Tech Talk:  http://www.DFJ.com/GTT

From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 7:15 AM
To: TCC <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Cc: TCC <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [tccrockets] Re: Nike-Nike smoke

Lol

Sorry, just got to email a bit ago ...

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 22, 2013, at 7:13 AM, "Richard King"
<drrbk@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:drrbk@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

James’ flight was so epic, it’s going to be available only on pay-for-view.

RK