[tccrockets] Nice seeing everyone

  • From: scott yow <syow13@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 08:46:02 -0700

Many thanks to all and great to see everyone yesterday :)

Not sure what i did to please the rocket gods, but somehow they decided to do
me a favor. Two birds went up - > one over 10k ft, another just under. I
thought i was going to have a bugger of a time getting at least one of them
back as we couldn’t pick it up in the sky and the tracker wasn’t working (need
to figure that problem out later!). As luck would have it, after i drove
over to get the first one - i looked up and saw the second one in a tree about
20 feet behind it! go figure.. though we could not see the mains deploy on
either, both deployed just fine and neither rocket had any damage other than
some scratched paint from removing out of the trees.

would have loved to stay to burn one more motor and support mike in the
process, but the wife had called and informed me that we were volunteered to
help at a party (you know how that goes!)…

see you all next time!