[tccrockets] Re: Drag Race

  • From: Jack Garibaldi <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 18:36:01 -0700

I thought we could use the old plates we pound in the ground but then the
rails need to have that rod installed on them or the quad pods can receive a
small rail without it use 7 rails without it and the rails with the rods on
them use our old plates we pound in the ground, Because I will bring mine
and Chris will bring his and if you bring one quad pod then now we are at 10
but if I am not mistaken your quad pod is not the Pro model which was a lot
lighter?

Jack G

#6         There should be 7 rails without the rod (5 regular & 2 short), 5
with the rod. All with stand offs. The two short ones have adjustable
standoffs. Makes 12 total 1010 rails.

  _____