[tccrockets] Drag Race

  • From: Jack Garibaldi <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "TCC -Chat " <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 14:43:20 -0700

Ok for the drag race we have to seriously organize this and get a pad count,
here is what has to be done.

1.      Tripoli Rules require our particular drag race to be at 600ft

2.      Not a problem we will string out the 500ft cord and one of the 200ft
cords that Ron is making a connection too to hook the two together.

3.      So now we are at say 600ft with the 500ft relay box and we have two
4-port Bridge boxes already from the 10 M drag race so we will hook those
two boxes to the 500ft relay box.

4.      Now we hook up the 1000ft relay box and that has two leads off of it
so on this box we double up and can have 4 leads plus the 8 equals 12, we
currently have 11 signed up.

5.      Pads, we have to decide when because we will have to shut the high
power range down move the middle row pads back to 600ft.

6.      Question How many quad pods total are in the trailer? How many rails
with standoff are in the trailer?

7.      I can bring my quad Pod and a rail if we are short.