[tccrockets] Re: Cluster Buster

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 15:58:32 -0700

Lol
You guys are funny

I still think that is a bad ass J motor, one of my faves

Aaron, your flight was awesome

It makes me dream more about my Nike Hercules I hope to do one day

4 N1000's in a 1/3 scale Nike Hercules

Booster made of 4 squares with 98mm holes in them. Transition up top four 4
98's to 10" Glass

Full custom nosecone

P-4000
Nike Hercules

Or better yet, a P-4000 1/3 scale Nike Hercules drag race ... Hell, we could do
M 750's for an  O 3K starter ..

Just like the real thing :-)

What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone